2.03.2008

Time Flies

Honestly speaking, I really don’t know if I should be happy or sad. Just like in one of the commercial says, “My baby is no longer a baby”, this is also true with my baby what I mean is with my little girl. To date, here are the accomplishments of my girl.

Can say the following words:

1. Dada – Dad
2. Mama – Mom
3. Ny – Barney
4. Do – Dog
5. Ca – Cat
6. Wa – One
7. U – Two
8. E – Three
9. Ta - Stop

Can do the following:
1. Throw the trash in the garbage can
2. Jump after the count of three
3. Imitate Dora’s dance… “We did it, we did it! Hurray!
4. Imitate Sponge Bob’s birthday bop dance
5. Browse her books (as if she knows how to read)
6. Wear her Dad’s cap

Can imitate the sound of the following:
1. Dog
2. Cat
3. Dragon
4. Airplane

So far, these are the things that I can recall regarding Dei’s development.



No comments: