2.05.2008

Pandan Chicken

Pandan chicken is made by marinating the chicken in a pandan sauce, then actually wrapping the chicken pieces in pandan leaf (this step is optional) for a colorful, flavorful dish that's beautiful to serve as an appetizer or main dish at a potluck or party.

Well, I made one last Saturday for our supper. Honestly speaking, I don’t have any idea about the taste since I haven’t tasted one. Hmmm… since Ian, my hubby, does not eat anything with “gata” I somehow re-invent the ingredients for this recipe. Result?! Wala! As in there is no single piece left in the serving dish. I guess it was a success experiment on my part.

No picture of my version of Pandan Chicken coz it’s “simo’t sarap!”

1 comment:

Misis14 said...

hmm..it sounds yummy. i'll try that recipe. meanwhile, i tagged you. check it out in my site: www.misis14.wordpress.com. hope to get to know you better and your blog.